By Sue Rodman
On a long weekend in January, we visited LEGOLAND Florida. It was a highly anticipated visit for my 8-year-old. Before we left, he carefully chose mini-figures to trade with the staff members at the park. The evening before our visit, he picked up a brochure to begin mapping out our day. The morning of, he counted down the minutes until we left the hotel. A week after our visit, he still talks about how much fun he had. When I asked him to review LEGOLAND Florida, here’s what he said.
What Did You Liked Best at LEGOLAND Florida and Why?
I liked the Technic Test Track roller coaster because it went down really fast.
What Did You Liked Least at LEGOLAND Florida and Why?
Tips for Visiting LEGOLAND Florida
1. Go see the Pirate Show. (The Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty at the Ski Stadium)
2. Sign up for the Master Builder (This is the Mindstorm Robotics Challenge)
3. Get to the Dinosaur ride (Coastersaurus roller coaster) early or at the end of the day.
Looking for more information on LEGOLAND? Here are some additional articles, including first hand accounts from the boys themselves.
- 10 Plus Tips for a Great Day at LEGOLAND Florida
- Three Ways to Experience LEGOS
- LEGOLAND Florida from a 13 year old perspective
- What’s the Right Age to Visit LEGOLAND Florida?
- How to Save Big at LEGOLAND Florida
What: LEGOLAND Florida
Where: One LEGOLAND Way, WinterHaven, FL
When: LEGOLAND Florida is open 7 days a week, but may be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during specific periods.
LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally. Check the site for specific dates.
Cost: Online Prices begin at $69 for adults and $62 for kids
Visit Orlando’s Magic Card gives you a discount on admission to LEGOLAND and other Orlando dining and attractions.
Also check MouseSavers for discounts.
My family was given media passes to LEGOLAND Florida. All opinions are our own.