By Sue Rodman
Fall is my favorite season, especially in Atlanta with kids. Halloween in Atlanta is another great event. We’ve done several posts this month about fall activities and things to do for Halloween in Atlanta. In case you missed any, here is a round-up, with a few extra favorites thrown in.
In case you missed them, here are recent posts we did about Halloween happenings and fall fun in Atlanta.
- Ten Pumpkin Patches Near Atlanta
- Corn Mazes in Atlanta
- Six Scary Haunted Houses in Georgia
- Nine Ghost Tours in Atlanta to Give you Goose Bumps
- Halloween in Atlanta: Trick or Treating
- Where to Pick Apples in Georgia
In addition, here are some other fun events around Atlanta
- Don’t miss the Little Five Points Halloween Parade. Bring a big bag to grab to grab candy thrown from the floats. (Warning: some of the floats in this parade can be a bit suggestive and/or gruesome. However, there are a lot of kids along the route, so use your own judgement.)
- Grant Park Conservancy is hosting a Lantern Parade. I’ve never been to a lantern parade, but have seen video. It looks awesome!
- TreeTop Quest, the fantastic ropes course and zip line in Gwinnett County is hosting a Halloween Night Climb